Call for Presenters NOW OPEN!
We are looking for CPNUG Members to present on the following topics.
- Audit Trails/ Chart Auditing
- FHR Analytics ROI
- Alarm fatigue
- Using the Novii to improve mobility during labor
- Joint Commission/Perinatal Certification
- Legal discussion/documentation standards
- Quality Measures- How CPN can help collect data
- Meaningful Use
- Nursing informatics
- Benefits of moving from access to DRM
- Change control
- Connect roundtable
- Interfaces – How they can help you and your system function top notch!
- Technical for the clinical system manager
- Glucose Gel Use in the NICU
- Becoming a WAN
- Selecting a new EMR
If you are interested in being a presenter at the CPNUG Conference held June 8, 2019 in Atlanta, GA~ please complete the form below!
Upon review of all presentation applications, you will be notified if you were selected to be a presenter. Selected presenters will receive (1) complimentary conference admission. If co-presenter is needed, they will receive (1) 50% discount on the conference admission fee.
Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions! We hope to see YOU there!